|Version 21 (modified by JeremyRuston, 7 years ago)|
Welcome to TiddlyWiki.org
The purpose of TiddlyWiki.org is to provide the infrastructure needed for the TiddlyWiki community to share in its ongoing development while maintaining and improving quality.
If you plan on entering bugs or contributing to the Wiki, consider registering for an account, using your wiki name. To keep up with what's going on, you'll find it helpful to subscribe to some of the RSS feeds that Trac offers (the timeline and various ticket reports, for example - many browsers will automatically detect the RSS feeds).
- GettingStarted - introduces Trac and Subversion, and covers installing the Subversion client software
- GettingTheSource - tells you how to download your own working copy of the TiddlyWiki SourceTree
- TiddlyWikiDevelopmentTools - covers the TiddlyWiki.org tools Cook and Ginsu and RecipeFiles?
- ProductionProcess - explains how to build TiddlyWiki from it's SourceTree
- ReportingBugs - how to help improve the quality of the TiddlyWiki ecosystem
- Revision 2.1 - Plans for the upcoming Revision 2.1
About this Site
This wiki-based website provides access to the TiddlyWiki source code repository, a ticket tracking system, and some basic project planning tools. The menu strip offers the main options:
- Timeline - a log of recent changes to this wiki and the ticket tracking system
- Roadmap - a roadmap of planned releases
- Browse Source - provides basic web-based access to the TiddlyWIki source code repository
- View Tickets - lists the tickets in the ticket tracking system
- New Ticket - offers a form to enter a new ticket into the ticket tracking system
- Search - offers searches across this wiki and the ticket tracking system
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.