|Version 2 (modified by JeremyRuston, 7 years ago)|
Getting the Source
Here are the steps to set up SvnX and use it to grab a working copy:
- Run SvnX. You should see two windows, one labelled 'Repositories' and one labelled 'Working Copies'
- In the 'Repositories' window, create a new entry using the '+' button. Set the name to 'TiddlyWiki.org' and the path to ' http://svn.tiddlywiki.org/'. You don't need a username and password
- Drag the completed entry labelled 'TiddlyWiki.org' from the 'Repositories' window into the list in the 'Working Copies' window
- Set the path to a convenient local directory. I use /Users/jeremyruston/Sites/tiddlywiki.org (useful if you also enable web sharing in System Preferences)
- Double click on the new entry in the 'Working Copies' window to open it's window
- Click the 'Update' button to bring your local working copy up to date with the server - the first time you do it will mean pulling down the whole repository
Now you should be able to browse your local copy of the repository.